This 45,000 square foot state-of-the-art facility will function as a convention center and meeting space allowing organizations in our community to grow and improve, making our community better.
This space will…
- Include 700+ seat and 250+ seat multipurpose auditoriums.
- Include additional breakout rooms and gathering spaces.
- Offer meeting space for non-profits, businesses, government, and university groups.
- Support the continued growth of the City of Murray and Calloway County.
- Create a home away from home for college students.
Twenty acres at 2314 Brinn Rd.
across from Sullivan’s Golf Course.
The goal is Phase 1 completion by the
end of 2020.
Estimated total project cost is $7.5 million. Phase 1 of the project will be approximately $5 million.